Thursday, February 27, 2014

Briefly

In Paris with all the  sentinelles and a suitcase that weighed 100 gms under 30 kgs ( the limit of luggage allowance).
Rainy morning so I will be brief as I battle the suitcase.... on  wet and murky streets near Gare du Nord
The grant from Creative Partnerships Australia came through on the eve of my departure- yay the Australian Cultural Fund and Sarah Ricketts.

I got upgraded by Qatar Airways on the Doha Paris leg to Business class- you have won my loyalty yet again ( last time was when they were the only airline not to charge double the normal fare when I suddenly had to return to Oz in 2010 due to a death in the family)

Auriful threads are going to sponsor me whilst in Europe with their Mako 30 threads- I love these threads!
My morning so far:

And my last queen which I managed to finish whilst staying with my mother...


9 comments:

Unknown said...

enjoy the journey Dijanne - you deserve it! Hugz

Felicity said...

great news Dij - so glad things are working out xx

Penny said...

Hope all goes well, would love to be in Paris. Still stitching my sentinel, life gets in the way. Will be thinking of you.

Lyn Weeks said...

Lots of good things, you deserve it. Have fun!

Flossy PatchedBritches said...

You made me smile - wrestling the big bag in the rain outside the Gare du Nord! I know how that feels. I hope you will thoroughly enjoy your adventures - enjoy!!

Rebecca said...

Fantastic Dijanne - enjoy.

Jeann of Melton said...

Great news about all the sponsorship. Hopefully, it will make things easier for you.

Chrissy said...

Great to hear that all is even better than just OK. Just finished stitching my cat lino print, now to make it lay flat! Enjoy your stay and congratulations on the grant - well deserved.

Unknown said...

goooooooooooooooood

يجعلبدلةأنيقةيمكنكأنتصبحأكثرنضجاوجاذبية,إذاأردت,ثمانقرهنا
معطفالفروالاصطناعيمعطفالفروالاصطناعيhttp://ar.wholesale-dress.net/hot-search/artificial-fur-coat-t43663.html