Friday, December 31, 2010

A Happy and Creative 2011

Wishing all of my readers friends and rels a very happy and creative 2011- let inspiration find you!

My catch cry for 2011 is going to be Print! I want to create a lot more linocuts and print on both fabric and paper and perhaps make some hand printed books. I will also be running another on-line linocutting class beginning on 24 January- see my previous post for more information.

Meanwhile I am still sorting through all of the things that  were in storage- hand dyed fabrics, journal covers , my pomegranate book and pages in the book- hand dyed indigo cloth from Africa.

And it looks as if the tour of Syria will go ahead- we just need a few more travellers- it will be a fabulous trip! Contact Creative Arts  Safaris if you are interested.
And I will be doing some  things with khadi cloth in the coming year.

I also would like to know  if anyone would be interested in my book on Syria- the travel and inspiration and work pieces created as a result?. Leave me a message with your thoughts!

4 comments:

Marlis said...

you will welcome the new year soon, for us it's still 15 hours away...
happy new year to you too dijanne! may all of your dreams come true!

Gerrie said...

Best wishes in the New Year!

Monique 78 said...

Happy new year Dijanne, full of creative projects, travels, exhibitions and meetings with friends.

Anonymous said...

happy new year dijanne! i already contacted fiona last year about syria. would be so great if it could go a ahead! :)