Monday, November 01, 2010

Pic St Loup

I dare say this will probably be my last blog post from Le Triadou for awhile- I leave for Australia early on Wednesday morning, and have to go house hunting on arrival, Anyone have a house to rent in the Geelong area???

I am posting another photo of  my friends with whom I am exhibiting this long weekend at Le Clastre, mainly because I think it is the only photo of myself that i have seen in the last  who knows many years that I am smiling ( I hate photos and so always look so serious when in all reality  there is nothing like a good laugh)

And this is my last collage of my le Triadou year- the late autumn vineyards of Pic St Loup and a bursting pomegranate after all the rain, and ripening quinces.

11 comments:

Marlis said...

have a safe trip back to AUS dijanne! and good luck with house hunting!

Monique 78 said...

I can tell you often smile and laugh, but not on pics. Bon voyage back to Australia. We'll miss you here in Europe

fabriquefantastique said...

Don't wait too long to post. Love the image at the top of the page.

Potiron said...

bon voyage back home dear Dijanne, hope you can connect real soon.

good luck house hunting and in your return to Australia and your life there.

bisous de france

nathalie
"Potiron"

smarcoux said...

Safe journey home my friend ...
hope to see you soon.
hugs
Sandy

Shirley Goodwin said...

I understand why you're sad to leave, as it's beautiful there and France is more home to you now than Australia. Keep in touch.

Margaret Cooter said...

Good to see you smiling - all the best for finding a house speedily!

hentai said...

Nice to see professional work..

http://www.animetric.com

marjolijn said...

It sounds a bit sad! Glad you could smile on the photo. I know you will be back and I hope to take a workshop than! Have a nice flight on wednesday. And don't forget all those happy memories of the last months.
Marjolijn

ina said...

hope to meet you next time when you are in Europe and hope you are able to hunt a house quickly back in Australia.
Love Ina.

Shirley said...

looking good on that picture, great smile, you should do that more often! Good luck on the househunting, sister living in melton might know of a place?