Saturday, November 07, 2009

Count down



Some textiles I found today in a sort of tidy up-  iridescent pink orange and turquoise sari organza and indigo dyed sateen cloth from I think it was Mali- all to be  put away fro awhile- such a pity! Aren't they beautiful.

We are int he final  final count down- still not much packing done but we will get there I hope.

I am teaching near Paris on December 3-4 (  printing and painting fabric day one and  inspiration infabrication on day 2) and again on 11 December -  free machine quilting at Best of Quilting. If you are interested please follow the links on the website as class space is limited.

I also have a friend at St Pierre d'Albigny who has set up an internet business selling  procion dyes and trasnsfer dyes in France as well as other surface design needs at Teinture Textile. This sort of product is hard to buy in france so it's great to know that these supplies can now be purcahsed in France. She will be dooing tradeshows int he coming year as well so keep your eye out ofr a Kiwi in France!

1 comment:

Potiron said...

exquisite fabrics....

I just contacted Best of Quilting to attend your classes. Hopefully there is still some room!!!!

I have to work on Thursday mornings, is it OK to miss out a morning and come for the afternoon on the linocut class?

Good luck with the packing and saying good bye, I know this is an exciting and sad time at the same time for you.

Hope to see you soon!!

Nathalie - Potiron